ABS GF 4 is a fine example of durability. Prints made with this filament are characterized by their hardness and high impact strength. They are also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. These properties extend the applications of ABS.
The benefits of ABS are certainly appreciated by designers and engineers. The prints can be used to create conceptual models for new products or even the final version. ABS can also be used in production, especially when prototyping more rigid elements.
- High hardness
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to high temperatures and abrasion
- Can be processed mechanically or chemically
ABS PRO GF 4 is ABS based composite reinforced with fiberglass.
Fiberglass content is 4%.
It has improved strength properties and a pleasant texture on the print surface.
We recommend to use following settings mentioned in guide here
- Bed Temperature 100-110°
- Nozzle Temperature 230-250°С
- Print Speed Up To 150 Mm/S
- Flow 100%
- Nozzle Diameter Up To 0.35 Mm (Min)
- Min. Layer Height 0.1 Mm
- Max. Roundness Deviation 0.02 Mm